Monday, January 17, 2011

Fat Doggie

So, I have been racking my brain wondering how my Beagle mix got so darn fat.  She is one hefty little hound dog.  We have stopped feeding her table scraps, and I also stopped free feeding the dogs so I know she is not getting the food from me.  I realize she is still sneaking eggs out of the coop, but what are you going to do about that?  It is too cold to go out there more than a couple of times a day to get the few eggs the Girls are laying.  Anyway, that is good protein right?  Anyway, I think my daughter has pin pointed the source of her added calories.  She is getting on the table and eating any food the kids leave behind!  Bad Dog.  Here is the photographic evidence.
I did not realize that Beagles could climb.  Also, this is when she started the behavior, she is not this skinny at the current time.

Adopt a Shelter Pet

No comments:

Post a Comment